Thursday, September 17, 2009

The waiting game

We have Six days left!!!! maybe... We have at least six at most thirteen.
Reed gets more and more impatient every day.
If I have a contraction he says... "Are we going to have a baby?!"
I try to hide it from him when they hurt bad so he doesn't get his hopes up because
I hate the dissapointment on his face.
I'm getting impatient too, but I'm more exhausted.
I've been awful about documenting my pregnancy. Other than my wedding photos this is the only picture I have of me pregnant.
I think Gidyon is impatient too, He loves to roll around and push his little fists into my hip bones, and just all around cause me awkward discomfort.
Reed has been wonderful, he's a soft voice when I'm cranky and a stern voice when I'm whiney.
He's going to make such a wonderful daddy, I think that's what I'm looking forward to the most.
Seeing him with his son.

No comments:

Post a Comment