Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Long time no post

We are now three weeks from the due date and I am more than tired of being pregnant.
My GBS came back positive... if only that was a reason to be induced.
Reed and I moved out of my parents and into Lance and Danielles old house with my cousin Cindy and her husband Justin.
They are also expecting and are due in february.
Reed got a puppy for Fathers Day, and she practically makes me rip my hair out... and I want a baby.
We also bought a new car with excellent features surpassing those of our old car, such as air conditioning and more than fifteen per gallon.
We have been very blessed to have the family we have. We've been helped so much.
We look forward to being sealed in the Temple soon and gettting to take our baby boy with us.

1 comment:

  1. It is so good to hear you say those things. I hope that everything works out with your goals. Good luck on the last few weeks of pregnancy. I love you. I'll see you soon.

    ReplyDelete