Friday, June 19, 2009

Recent Developments!!!

Some exciting some not so exciting...
I got offered a job to run a snow cone stand, which I will be very much accepting on Sunday.
Reed and I are very excited for our last trimester, especially me because I can't imagine anything being worse than the constant stream of vomit that followed me my entire pregnancy.

Reed continues to work hard for his little family, and Gid and I both feel blessed to be the other two-thirds of said family.

I've been having some gall bladder issues for the last month or so, and today we got an ultrasound that apparently showed no stones, but the results come back on Monday and hopefully there's a solution and I'm not just imagining the pain and the vomit. I am currently on a low fat diet to keep my gall bladder from working so hard, so unfortunately no more midnight runs for cheese burgers at Jack in the Box

But other than normal pregnancy complaints everything is wonderful.
We love being married and thoroughly enjoy every new development from our little acrobat.

No comments:

Post a Comment