Thursday, February 11, 2010

it's been so long!




It's been a long time since I've been on here.
Reed is in school now and doing well. He really is enjoying his classes and getting good grades.
Gidyon is five months old now (on the 18th he will be)
He has gotten the hang of rolinh over and how to get mommy to bring him in her bed.
He likes food just not baby food, we tried to feed him some just last night and he gagged but the other day he grabbed a handful of pancake and shoved it in his mouth.
I have almost lost all of my baby weight even though I could really care less about extra skin what I do care about is all the road maps god has lovingly bestowed upon my bottom and legs.
We are living with my parents again, neither Reed or I is working. we pay rent with food and that's just fine for us. We're blessed to have a roof over our heads and food to eat.
Reed is looking for a job but doesn't have too much time with studying and school.
We are doing wonderfully though. Life is going so well and we have truely been blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment